What's in your carpet?
The secret to getting your carpet really clean lies in the hands of our skilled, IICRC certified cleaning technicians combined with state-of-the-art chemistry and technology.
The secret to getting your carpet really clean lies in the hands of our skilled, IICRC certified cleaning technicians combined with state of the art chemistry and technology.
Because of the fabric types, construction and soiling conditions, the cleanability of upholstered furniture differ greatly from carpeting. We thoroughly inspect and test the fabric to determine the safest the most effective way to clean it. We use a specialized moisture extraction technique. Don’t replace your favorite sofa or chair, get it Pristine Clean.
Our technicians get your furniture clean and fresh, restoring them back to their vibrant color and beauty.
For most ceramic tile and natural stone owners, the mop used with a mild detergent is the standard cleaning method. While it appears to work fine, over time the tile darkens as household contaminants begin to build up on the surface. The grout lines also darken as they absorb the cleaning agents and dirt.
Our trained technicians will restore the beauty of your ceramic tile, natural stone and grout in a safe manner using environmentally safe products. We will power wash the ceramic tile, or natural stone with specialized equipment hot safe cleaning solutions and a hot water rinse extraction.
Carpet Cleaning Steps
- We send a friendly, certified and uniformed carpet cleaning technician to your home or business.
- We provide our carpet cleaning technicians with the best, state of the art equipment on the market.
- We conduct a thorough pre-inspection of your carpeted areas.
- We pre-vacuum all areas of your home to be cleaned.
- We move sofas, love seats, chairs, tables, end tables, night stands and other light furniture.
- We spot treat all individual difficult stained areas of your carpet.
- We utilize the Hot Water Extraction cleaning method commonly referred to as Steam Cleaning.
- We provide you with a FREE bottle of our specially formulated SpotOut Stain & Spot Remover.
- We provide you with a written 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We conduct a thorough post-inspection of the carpeted areas.
- We give you a follow up call to assure your complete satisfaction of the service experience.